Root Canals & Emergency Care in Fort Lee, Bergenfield, and West New York,NJ
Dedicated Dentist & Staff
Root canals become necessary when you have an infection in your tooth due to a large cavity or tooth damage from an injury. A root canal can also be needed when there is too little tooth structure for anchoring a crown to a tooth’s root. The process involves drilling into the tooth to remove debris and nerve tissue that has decayed. Any infection will be removed during this process. The tooth will be sealed to prevent additional damage. In some cases, a crown may be needed for additional restoration.
How do I know if I need a root canal?
- Swelling or infection of the gum line
- A toothache when chewing
- Hot or cold temperature sensitivity
- Gum line pimple
- Tooth discoloration
If you forgo a root canal, there can be additional issues including swelling, bone loss, and drainage into the gums or teeth. Root canals have a 95% success rate and can last the rest of your life. Relief from existing pain will end within a few days and will be ongoing.
Reach our care team today.
Why Choose Us?
- Multiple Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993