Dental Restoration in Fort Lee, Bergenfield, and West New York,NJ
Over 25 Years Restoring Teeth in Fort Lee, Bergenfield, and West New York,NJ
Universal Dental Center has restored teeth to their former glory for over 25 years. Restorative dentistry involves the management and rehabilitation of teeth and supporting structures including the gums and jaw. Restoration brings proper functionality to your mouth and a pleasing smile. Options can vary depending on your budget and the extent of the work to be completed.
Restoration can include:
- Bridges made up with two or more crowns, repair the space created by one or more missing teeth
- Crowns restore a tooth that has been damaged in shape, appearance, strength and size.
- Implants are a permanent solution for the replacement of missing or damaged teeth
- Dentures restore your smile with removable artificial teeth
- Bonding is a cosmetic restoration of a chipped or discolored tooth through the application of resin and high-intensity light.
Why Should I Consider Restorative Dentistry?
Dental health is important for effective chewing and maintaining good health. If you are missing teeth, your remaining teeth will have extra stress from a smaller chewing surface. Bacteria can build up in the gaps between your teeth, causing additional tooth loss. Our dentists will make every effort to retain your natural teeth in our restoration process.
Why Choose Us?
- Multiple Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993