Help from Accomplished Fort Lee Dentist
The loss of a tooth or teeth can not only affect your smile but can be uncomfortable. Dental implants offer a long lasting solution brings back the feel and function of a natural tooth. Unlike dentures, a dental implant is permanent and fuses to your jaw. This can prevent deterioration of the jaw bone and assists in maintaining your natural facial contours.
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants:
- Appearance of natural teeth
- Retains your facial contours
- Prevents jaw deterioration
- Supports bridges
- Permanent tooth replacement
You will be in good hands with one of our Specialists. Dental Implants require two procedures, which can take up to eight months for completion. The doctors at Universal Dental Center will attach posts into your jawbone. After the posts have bonded and your tissue has healed, we will make an impression for your new tooth. We will connect your replacement tooth to the implants in the second procedure.
Call us at (201) 374-1900 in the Bergenfield office,
at (201) 461-0003 in the Fort Lee office, or
at (201) 758-7273 in the West New York office
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993