Fort Lee Cosmetic Dentistry
Helpful & Experienced Dentist in Bergenfield
A first impression is a lasting impression. Having a beautiful smile makes a significant impact. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the appearance of your teeth and can make a difference in how you feel about yourself. Our expert teams in Fort Lee, Bergenfield, and West New York have extensive experience in cosmetic dentistry. Universal Dental Center has two convenient locations to serve you.
A few examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Veneers – bring back the natural appearance of a tooth that has been damaged or is permanently discolored.
- Dental bonding – will restore the natural look of a tooth that has been chipped or discolored.
- Braces – straighten teeth and fix overbites and underbites for quality chewing and proper alignment of teeth.
- Invisalign – gently shifts your teeth into place through the use of clear plastic aligners.
Call us at (201) 374-1900 in the Bergenfield office,
at (201) 461-0003 in the Fort Lee office, or
at (201) 758-7273 in the West New York office
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993