Bergenfield Dental Cleaning
Preventative Dental Treatment to Protect Your Smile
To maintain a beautiful smile and good health, it is important to have regular checkups and cleanings. Our dentists in Fort Lee conduct oral exams and x-rays can find problems before they become expensive issues. The health of your teeth can directly relate to your overall health. During your cleaning and examination, we will teach you the proper techniques to maintain a healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
Preventative dental treatment and cleaning can help through:
- Flossing and proper brushing
- Cleaning and scaling
- Exams and x-rays
- Dental exams
- Proper gum care
- Regular cleanings
Fort Lee’s friendly staff at Universal Dental Center will cheerfully teach you how to maintain your gums and teeth for healthy living and disease prevention. We will discuss treatment options for issues that we find, and clean your teeth to prevent decay or infection. If you take care of your teeth, they will take care of you.
Why Choose Us?
- Multiple Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993