Bergenfield, Fort Lee & West New York Dental Treatment Options
Take Care of Your Teeth & They’ll Take Care of You
Going to the dentist does not need to be frightening. Poor dental health, on the other hand, can be very scary when you are uncertain what is going on in your mouth. Our team has been treating patients for 25 years with compassion and expert solutions. Our sole focus is the health of your mouth and preventing poor overall health caused by dental issues. We provide complete evaluations and strategic plans for prevention and restoration of your dental health.
Our comprehensive treatment options cover:
- Implant dentistry – is a permanent solution for tooth replacement and smile restoration.
- Cosmetic dentistry – improves your appearance through braces, bonding, Invisalign, and veneers.
- Teeth whitening – will brighten your smile safely and effectively in as little as a single visit.
- Restoration – repairs damaged and missing teeth for improved dental and physical health.
- Root canals – clear infection from a tooth and lessens sensitivity to heat and cold
- Dentures – are a removable solution for missing teeth that can provide structure to your jaw and mouth
- Cleaning and prevention – provides regular evaluation and maintenance of dental health.
- Botox and fillers – restore a youthful appearance and can help eliminate facial pain.
Experienced Dental Staff to Provide Exceptional Services
At Universal Dental Center, we believe in making dental treatments as pleasant as possible. We use state of the art equipment and will teach you how to maintain your smile. We will give you honest advice and provide quality treatment. Our dentists and supporting staff offer treatments designed to help you get the level of care you need.
Give us a call at Universal Dental Center at (201) 374-1900 in the Bergenfield office, at (201) 461-0003 in the Fort Lee office, or at (201) 758-7273 in the West New York office
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Over 10,000 Implant Treatments Performed
- Multi-Lingual Staff That Speak Over 10 Languages
- Our Oral Care Professionals Offer Emergency Services
- We Have Provided Superior Implant Services Since 1993